PUBG is a popular online game, which requires high speed and a smooth internet connection. Many Jio subscribers have complained about lag and ping issues in the PUBG game. The ping is the time gap between your click on the screen and the response of the game, which needs a fast connection to eliminate lags and ping.
Follow the steps below to fix ping problems for Free fire and PUBG games.
As a JIO user, you’ve probably observed that the JIO internet wave isn’t as strong as it once was. As the user base grew, the internet speed slowed dramatically. Though the speed has suffered, it is still far superior to any other network in terms of internet speed and voice/video call quality. The internet revolution and digitalization have advanced as a result of the JIO.
- Why Is a Low Ping Important?
- 14 Tricks to Fix Ping Problems for Free Fire For JIO Users
- 1. Network Settings :
- 2. Restart/ reboot your smartphone :
- 3. Find the finest internet strength:
- 4. Activate Aeroplane Mode:
- 5. Use Game Booster :
- 6. Uninstall Unnecessary Programs:
- 7. Closing all background tasks and apps :
- 8. Use GFX Tool
- 9. Use Wifi Connection :
- 10. Low Storage Space :
- 11. Uninstall apps you hardly use :
- 12. Conduct periodic speed tests :
- 13. Contact Jio customer service:
- 14. Limit background data usage:
In terms of gaming performance, PUBG crept into our home quietly, and we didn’t even realize how JIO had aided us in having a fantastic gaming experience. Ping speed is important in online gaming.
Online games are run on an external server, therefore when playing the game, it must continually connect with the server. If there is a latency in communication, you will not have a nice game experience.
Ping is measured in milliseconds (ms), hence a low ping indicates quicker connectivity and vice versa. And when it comes to PUBG, if the ping is less than 100ms, the game will run smoothly, but if it exceeds that, you will have lag.
14 Tricks to Fix Ping Problems for Free Fire For JIO Users
Here are the 14 tricks and tips to fix low ping problems while playing Free fire and PUBG on your Jio smartphone.
Many times, the connection is disrupted and the ping rises as a result of incorrect settings. Go to “SIM cards & mobile networks” in your smartphone’s Settings app, then choose the JIO card and follow the steps below.
- Select the choice that best suits your necessities under the Mobile favored network type. For 4G, select “Prefer LTE,” while for 3G, select “Prefer 3G.”
- From the mobile networks menu, pick “Automatically select network,” and the best network for you will be found.
2. Restart/ reboot your smartphone :
- When the ping is really high, even turning it on and off does not always work. In this instance, you may try restarting your device, which should restore normal ping strength.
- If you have a ping problem at home, you can identify the optimum location where the ping is consistent and less than 100ms. If you’re lucky, you might be able to discover a location with 60 ms ping.
- If your ping suddenly increases to 200-300ms or higher, you can use “Aeroplane Mode” for 10 seconds and then disable it; your ping will revert to normal.
- Some manufacturers, such as Redmi, Realme, Samsung, and many more, feature a native Game Booster that increases your network and manages calls more effectively.
- Remove any apps that are no longer in use from your phone to free up internal memory and RAM. Your smartphone should have at least 2 GB of RAM, which is required for the PUBG Mobile game. As a result, you’ll need to delete useless apps to free up RAM on your phone.
- Before you begin playing, make sure that all background programs are closed. A restart may also be necessary at times. Make sure no active downloads are running while you play.
- GFX tools work like magic for some gamers. It isn’t cheating software and can be downloaded for free from the Google Play store.
- There are so many capabilities in a GFX tool that you may not even be aware of. They may assist you in changing the resolution, disabling shadows, and improving the texture quality.
- This problem might be caused by playing the game on a mobile network. When the network range is limited, the ping might be rather high. As a result, there may be latency in the game. Wifi provides consistent internet speed, which might help to keep ping low.
- While playing the game, always have enough storage space on your smartphone. Low storage capacity might cause your device to slow down and increase ping. You may back up your photographs and movies using cloud storage, such as Google’s Photos app.
- Uninstalling applications has two advantages. The first advantage is that you will free up some space on your smartphone, allowing PUBG to function more smoothly. The second advantage is that the apps you are about to delete may be used to use background data; once uninstalled, there will be no program that consumes the internet in the background.
- Use speed test websites to determine the strength of your network. Contact your service provider if the ping is excessive. There might be some technical difficulties that have arisen while you have been unaware of them. They should finally be fixed by your service provider.
- If you are experiencing ping issues in your house, you can phone 198 to complain about a poor network in your neighborhood. If you reside in a hamlet, your network problem may take longer to resolve, but if you live in a town or small city, your problem should be resolved within 1-3 months, based on my own experience.
- While playing PUBG, background programs such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, and many more utilize your data to function in the background, causing internet speed to be divided and resulting in high ping.
- Background data should be limited to other programs that are running in the background. You may do this by going to the settings app and searching for “restrict” or “data”; among the results, you may find deactivate background data, or you can try searching for it on Youtube.
In the article, we have described all the possible ways to fix ping problems in free fire and PUBG for Jio users. You can fix them by changing server settings, clearing your cache, updating your phone, and much more. You can also use the ping changer to fix the ping issues in a number of online games. So, you can simply follow the steps mentioned in the article to fix the ping problem in the online game you are playing.